Date / Location
Sunday, June 2nd 2013 / Rapperswil-Jona
Official IRONMAN 70.3 - Distance
The registration for 2013 is only possible online (www.triathlonchallenge.ch) with credit card payment. The entry fee is until March,31st 2013 CHF 360.– (+ 5% Active Fee) per team and CHF 330.– (+ 5% Active Fee) per couple. From April, 1st 2013, the entry fee is CHF 440.– (+ 5% Active Fee) per team and CHF 410.– (+ 5% Active Fee) per couple. Entries can be accepted until 3 hours before the event as long as the maximum number of entries (350 teams) has not been reached. The promoter retains the right to refuse entries without giving a reason.
The entry fee includes:
- Starting Slot
- Finisher Shirts (3 pieces/2 pieces for couples)
- Diploma (with split times, final time and finishing position)
- Emergency Bike Doctor
- Attractive starter bag with Give-Aways
- Food during and after the event
- 1 ticket for the Awards Banquet (per team member)
- Swim and bike trainings with top athletes
The entry is only valid on receipt of the entry fee and when the name appears on the starting list. Bib numbers will be issued to the athletes on that list at the end of May.
Terms and conditions of the organiser regarding the reimbursement:
|Until March, 4th 2013:
||50 % reimbursement
|From March, 5th 2013 until April, 2nd 2013:
||25 % reimbursement
|From April, 3rd 2013:
The terms and conditions, listed above, apply to all cases, i.e. injuries. business appointments and others.
Starting slots cannot be transferred to someone else or to the next event.
Categories / Team Formations
The Triathlon Challenge is a relay event for companies and teams. The athletes must be born in 1997 or earlier.
- category men: all team members must be male
- category women: all team members must be women
- category mixed: 3 team members, at least one women / one man per team
- category couples: 2 team members, one man / one woman per team
If you want to do all the distances as a single athlete, click here.
Each member of the team will take part in one rsp. two of the three disciplines. The athletes of the category couples have to take part at least in one discipline. Single disciplines (swim, bike, run) can not be splitted. The number of entries is limited (350 teams) and the validity of entry is based on the date of entry and receipt of the entry fee. Early registration is recommended!
Prizes / trophies / finisher-shirts
The Awards Ceremony will take place Sunday, 2nd June 2013 at 6.00 p.m. in the icehockey stadion. The three best teams within each category (women/ men/ mixed/ couples) will receive great prize giveaways. The prizes need to be picked up by the winners during the awards ceremony. No prizes will be mailed to your house. The finisher-shirts will be handed out to you after crossing the finishing line.
Results will be published online one day after the race.
Each team will be photographed by Finisherpix during and after the finish. Photos can be ordered with registration or some days after the race on www.finisherpix.com .
The promoter cannot be held responsible for accidents, damages or theft.
Our tourism partners Rapperswil Zürichsee Tourismus and Verkehrsverein Rapperswil-Jona offer a wide range of accommodation (hotels, camping, youth hostel).
Please see „Hotel/Tourism“ for more information.
Attractions during pre-race week
Beginning on Thursday, 30th May 2013 the athletes and their parties will be able to take advantage of numerous attractions (see event timetable):
• Swim trainings with top athletes and swimming instructors
• Bike trainings with top athletes on the BMC Ironman 70.3 Switzerland bike course
• Emergency Bike doctor
• Ironkids on Saturday
• Food Village with low price menus specially geared to athletes'
requirements and various coffee bars with delicious cakes and snacks
• Ironman Shop with attractive merchandise
• Interesting tourism offers
Subject to change.